Hi friends!

I have some spots open for this year’s Avian Academy, which will take place June 24-26, 2024. Hotels and meals (except one dinner) are all covered free of charge, and CTAERN credit will be granted upon completion. If you’d like to register, please email me and I’ll send you the link with everything I need from you to save your spot. This is on a first come, first serve basis and your spot is not guaranteed until you complete the registration form.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out and let me know – I’m always here to help. 😊

Best regards & Go Dawgs!

Jessica Fife, MAEE ‘20
Department of Poultry Science | Outreach Coordinator
Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication | Doctoral Candidate

104 Poultry Science Building | Athens, GA 30602
| poultry.caes.uga.edu

University of Georgia

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram  LinkedIn  Youtube  Snapchat

Learn more about the new UGA Poultry Science Building here!