Good Morning Everyone!

Ag Teachers - Please share this with any students/parents you know of that may be attending the Elberton Dairy Show, this Saturday, February 3rd.

We have run into a great problem (?) for our 23rd Annual Elberton Dairy Show. We have quite a few more exhibitors and heifers this year than we have in the past. Because of this, we are very limited on space, so we are making the show on Saturday a no-blow show and will make the judge aware of the situation so they can judge accordingly. If you would prefer to fully wash, dry, clip, and go the whole 9-yards, that is okay; be prepared, with a generator, to set up your chute next to your trailer.

This will be a pay-out show and it is looking like it will be a beautiful, sunny day. We are excited to see you all there!

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot me an email or contact me at the number below.

Warmly,
Jordan Paul
--
Mrs. Jordan Rae Paul
Agriculture Teacher & FFA Advisor

This is a staff email account managed by elbert.k12.ga.us. This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information, the unauthorized review of which is prohibited. They are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy the original message and any copies.