Friendly Reminder:

Dear Agricultural Educator,

My name is Terrance Crayton, and I am a current agricultural teacher in Alabama and a graduate student at New Mexico State University. I am researching the competence and ability of agricultural educators to teach Agricultural Mechanics Standards. According to my records, you are certified agricultural educator in Alabama or Georgia. I would greatly appreciate you completing the survey . I have attached a link to this email. If you feel this email has been sent to you by mistake or that there is someone else in your school system who is a better fit for the survey, please feel free to let me know. I appreciate your help.

Link to Survey:
https://acesnmsu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2mrTSrmhFKLMt8

Terrance Crayton
Graduate Student
NMSU Agricultural and Extension Education
Email: [log in to unmask]
Cell: (334)275-750

Terrance Crayton
Marbury High School
Agriculture Teacher
FFA Advisor
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and/or privileged and are intended only for the sole use of the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy and delete all copies of the original message from your system and notify me immediately by reply e-mail. Additionally, you are prohibited from reviewing, using, disclosing, reproducing, or distributing this e-mail or any attachment if you are not the intended recipient. Any dissemination or use of this information is unauthorized and may be illegal.