---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Whiddon, Ashley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 8:41 AM
Subject: Canvas
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Christa! Can you send this out on the ListServ?

Houston County is moving to Canvas and our crew is in need of some assistance to ease the transition. Would anyone be willing to share classes, assignments, and other resources?

Additionally, if you have found a successful path to create CDE/LDE "classrooms" for teams, please let me know. THANKS FOR HELPING A STRUGGLING KID OUT!!!

Thanks,

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp, EdS

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-244-8991 Cell

706-542-6366 Office

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."