From: Billy Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 10:33 AM
Subject: North Region AgEd Coordinator
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Valerie Gordon <

Ag Teachers,

A little later than promised, but I am proud to be able to finally send out
the link for those interested in applying for the North Region AgEd
Coordinator  position.

Please click on this link:  http://f.rfer.us/GAcwNMmi

Please read the instructions carefully.  Every piece of requested
information must be received or the system will not accept the application.

NOTE:  Once you complete the application packet and send it to the website,
you need to email me and Ms. Gordon ([log in to unmask]) that you have
done so.  From experience, some applications are "lost".  If you email us
that you have applied, we will find your application or let you know that
an error has occurred.

Thank you in advance for what you do and for having an interest in this
position.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Billy

*Billy Hughes*

*Program Manager / Agricultural Education*

Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education

Cell Phone: 678.346.5545

Email:  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Email:  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>