Ag Teachers,

The state level of competition was held for five Career Development Events this past Saturday, February 10, at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and at Camp John Hope. The results were announced on Saturday, and banners were awarded. The scoring summaries for each of CDEs listed below are attached.

* Agricultural Sales
* Floriculture
* Lawnmower Operations
* Veterinary Science
* Wildlife Management

Mrs. Katibeth Wise and the FFA Media Interns did a wonderful job of capturing the activities of the day with photos of students competing and receiving their awards. Those photos have been posted to social media and to the photo gallery on the Georgia FFA website. The link to the photo gallery is shared below.

Link to February State CDE Results in Georgia FFA Photo Gallery - https://www.georgiaffa.org/album.aspx?ID=597

Thank you to the staff at Camp John Hope and the Georgia National Fairgrounds for hosting our events and thank you to the state Agricultural Education staff and volunteers for conducting these events. Congratulations to all students who participated in CDEs this past weekend. If you have any questions, please call me.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA