---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wes Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 10:44 AM
Subject: Fwd: 2024 Southwest Georgia Invitational Steer and Heifer Show
Final Drive
To: Todd Claxton <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning Todd.  Can you send this out on list-serve for us?  We've
extended the entry deadline to March 8 to allow more exhibitors an
opportunity to participate in our show.

Thanks,
Wes

[image: Google Forms]
I've invited you to fill out a form: Let me know when you get this. Thanks!
2024 Southwest Georgia Invitational Steer and Heifer Show Final Drive
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz5njmNNnY5YkVF4-53mq5kap6qdfVGXD3bN4uhkHp1H_7g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
The show will be held at the Seminole County Agricenter in Donalsonville,
GA on Sunday, March 10 and open to the first 100 head of cattle to
register. There will be a $30.00 entry fee per head due by Friday, March 8,
2024. Please send checks payable to "Seminole County Young Farmers" to the
following address:

Seminole County Young Farmers
5582 Hwy 39
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/5582+Hwy+39+Donalsonville,+GA%C2%A0+39845?entry=gmail&source=g>
Donalsonville, GA  39845
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/5582+Hwy+39+Donalsonville,+GA%C2%A0+39845?entry=gmail&source=g>

All late entries will be accepted the day of the show, and a $40 entry fee
PER HEAD will be collected at weigh-in. Weigh in will be from 8:00-9:30 am
and the show will begin at 10:30 am. There will be a 30 minute church
service offered immediately following weigh-in for the show. Lunch and
snacks for the show can be purchased at our concessions. Fitting for the
show is optional. No prize money will be given away; however, belt buckles
will be awarded to all showmanship and grand and reserve champions.

The purpose of this show is to allow students an opportunity for one on one
time with a judge to develop their showmanship potential. Our show barn is
located at 3041 Town and Country Rd Donalsonville, GA 39845
<https://www.google.com/maps/search/3041+Town+and+Country+Rd+Donalsonville,+GA+39845?entry=gmail&source=g>.
If for any reason you will not be able to attend after registration or have
any other questions, please feel free to contact us at Wes Pace
229-220-1233, Levi Dunn 229-220-6932, or Victoria Fleet 229-400-2341.
Fill out form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz5njmNNnY5YkVF4-53mq5kap6qdfVGXD3bN4uhkHp1H_7g/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>
Create your own Google Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms?usp=mail_form_link>