Carnegie Museum has many mollusk shells lacking locality data, so they are unsuitable for a research collection. We are willing to send dataless shells free to people who can use them, but only within the USA (postage outside USA is too expensive, sorry). If you could use some of these shells, let me know what groups interest you and I'll see if I can put together a batch to send you. Photos available on request. Alternately, if you are in Pittsburgh, come to the museum and let me show you what is available.

Timothy A. Pearce, Ph.D., Assistant Curator, Section of Mollusks
Carnegie Museum of Natural History
4400 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-4080, USA
ph 412-622-1916; fax 412-622-8837; [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
https://carnegiemnh.org/research/mollusks-malacology/
Snails & Slugs of NE USA: https://carnegiemnh.org/mollusks/land-snails-slugs/
I tell snail jokes: www.tiktok.com/@carnegiemnh<http://www.tiktok.com/@carnegiemnh>; www.instagram.com/carnegiemnh/<http://www.instagram.com/carnegiemnh/>
Snail Jokes 2020 compilation (14 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9hByyJBIws

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1