Curator of Mollusks
Dept. of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University Museum of Biological Diversity, Columbus, OH

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 12:05 AM CONCH-L automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Fw: M. A. Snyder (2)

Date:    Tue, 13 Feb 2024 16:11:38 +0000
From:    "Callomon,Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fw: M. A. Snyder

Friends,

I regret to report the death on February 11 of Dr. Martin A. Snyder. Marty was an expert on the Fasciolariidae and had published widely on the family since the 1980s, mostly in collaboration with others. He had already donated his collection to the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, where he was a long-standing Research Associate.

Paul Callomon
Collection Manager, Malacology and General Invertebrates

________________________________

Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, Philadelphia
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1

------------------------------

He also published several papers with us, in Novapex.
My condolences to his family and friends,
Roland

Le mar. 13 févr. 2024 à 17:11, Callomon,Paul <
[log in to unmask]> a écrit :

> Friends,
>

> I regret to report the death on February 11 of Dr. Martin A. Snyder. Marty
> was an expert on the Fasciolariidae and had published widely on the family
> since the 1980s, mostly in collaboration with others. He had already
> donated his collection to the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia,
> where he was a long-standing Research Associate.
>
> *Paul Callomon*
> *Collection Manager, Malacology and General Invertebrates*
>
> *Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University, Philadelphia*
> *[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> Tel 215-405-5096 - Fax 215-299-1170*

> http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1 Type your
> email address and name in the appropriate box and click leave the list.

http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1

End of CONCH-L Digest - 9 Feb 2024 to 13 Feb 2024 (#2024-34)
---------------------------------------------------------------------- [log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs To leave this list, click on the following web link: http://listserv.uga.edu/scripts/wa-UGA.exe?SUBED1=conch-l-L&A=1 Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and click leave the list. ----------------------------------------------------------------------