Yesterday was a day for the history books in the Central Region with our first Invitational Area 4 FFA Spanish Creed Speaking event held during our Area 4 Leadership Events.
A special thank you goes out to Luz Morales of Peach County and Pete Bennet of Jenkins County for having the vision to make this event a success. I would also like to thank Screven County for sponsoriing the MEDALS for Both Area 3 and Area 4. Thank you to the teachers, the judges, and the students for their willingness to step out. Below is the final placings and a picture attached of our top 2 Individuals with Area 4 President Sofia Piriano. Congratulations to Anabel Leon from Toombs County MS for being our first WINNER and making History.

AREA 4 Spanish Creed Invitational 2024
Student School Final Rank Teacher
Hilda Reyes Portal HS 4 Chastain
Anabel Leon Toombs Co MS 1 Galloway
Edward Jiloteo Screven Co HS 2 Sell
Carla Cota Canchola Effingham CCA 3 Arrington

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education