Teachers,

I just completed reviewing all the state degrees you submitted and some had errors.

Please check your degree/application manager page on the AET network and you will see their status (A= accepted or no=they need fixing)

See the notes on the ones that have no and it will show the reason why it was. You should have also received an email from me stating the reason.

All corrections will need to be completed by March 25th  if your student is to receive their State FFA Degree.

Please call me if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education