Area 3 teachers Meeting will be held Thursday April 11 @4:30 pm in the Dining Hall at Camp John Hope.  Your POW evaluations will be conducted by your CTAE Director or other administrator this year. Please request your participation spreadsheet from your Area Teacher if you have not received it already. Also, below is a link to an evaluation guide that was developed for your administrators to look at to tell what you are responsible for and what the region office will provide for these evaluations.
A signed copy of your POW Evaluation is due to me on Thursday April 11
POW Evaluation Guide

How to do Evaluations with ADMIN:

I recommend still preparing a notebook with documentation for all of your POW standards.
To complete your POW evaluation
1. You will log into the GA Ag Ed website.
2. Select Teacher Reports
3. Select Program of Work (top right)
4. On the 2023-24 POW, select "view."
5. Then, with your CTAE Administrator, select the appropriate boxes on the right side of the screen under "Evaluation".
6. Once complete, Generate a PDF
7. You will need to print a hard copy of your evaluation and have both you and your CTAE Director sign it.

Area 4 Teachers Meeting and Evaluations will be held Tuesday April 9th @ Southeastern Tech in Swainsboro in building #2 Computer lab.  You are now able to begin signing up for your POW Evaluation that will be conducted on that day. You will sign up for these time slots  in the live document that is being shared with you. We have allowed 20 minutes for each evaluation, but if you have everything in place and well documented in your notebook it may take less time. Please note you will need to sign up for an evaluation time as well as attend a complete Area Teacher Meeting with me, so please do not sign up for an evaluation time during the same time you plan to attend my meeting.

Click HERE to Sign up

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education