Marketing Plan Teams!

First Call for all Marketing Plan Teams. Registration is now open. Deadline
to register your team is April 12th, at 11:00 PM
The contest will be held on Wednesday April 24th, 1:00 PM, at the Marriott
Hotel in Macon. Rooms will be determined and details will be sent out to
you.
The Marketing Plan Proposal is due April 12th. Six copies are needed if you
plan to mail them  or hand deliver. You can email them to me, but
remember they do not look as good when I print them off.

Please read the LDE guidelines. Remember you CAN NOT recycle used
proposals. It MUST BE  the student's original work.

I will contact the advisor of registered teams on the 13th to verify your
proposal has been received.

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell