Teachers,

As you make preparations for the 96th Georgia FFA State Convention in
April, I want to give you the link to register for the LTS (Living to
Serve) service opportunities that will be available Wednesday, April 24th
and/or Thursday, April 25th.

Click the link below to register your chapter.  Be sure to include all
adults in your numbers as well.  There are some details/information in the
registration form so be sure and read the first paragraph.

*2024 Living to Serve Registration*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiobH2q4eRW7UrMYWwX5vMvbeaOHRIe9G93A1_V_27thf5YQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

More details will follow as we approach the date and as we work out details
with site sponsors.

I am helping Kevin Jump ([log in to unmask]) coordinate the LTS this year, so
you can reach out to either or both of us if you have any questions.

Best Regards.

Walt
--
Walt Parks