Good morning Ag Teachers,

I know that today is a very busy day with applications, state CDEs, and everything else, but I wanted to send a quick reminder that the registration for the Teach Ag Workshop held at State Convention closes tonight. Please remember that along with registering to attend the workshop, students must also submit an application that can be submitted through email to me.

As of right now, there are 58 students registered for the workshop and I have only received 14 applications. If you have submitted your application to us and your student is not listed below, please reach out to me ASAP.

Teach Ag Workshop Applications RECEIVED:

James Allen - Calhoun City
Anna Barfield - Harris Co.
Jessica Barnes - Dawson Co.
Nataleigh Belcher - ECI