Good Morning!

I hope you are doing well. I am excited that the UGA ALEC department will host an in-person institute to get certified in the CASE AgXplore (AgX) Middle School curriculum. AgX provides 60 days of instruction, including unique and engaging hands-on activities and projects that encourage students to explore the daily impact of agriculture. AgX has lesson topics including Ag in the Past, Plants We Grow, Rouses We Use, Animals We Care For, and many more. More information regarding the CASE AgX course outline, materials, and sample activities can be found here: https://www.case4learning.org/curriculum/agxplore-middle-school-agx/.

This 1.5-day professional development institute, leading to certification in the AgX curriculum, will be held on May 28th-29th, 2024, in Athens. The cost for attending is $475, which gives you access to the whole curriculum and updates to the curriculum for life. You hold the certification regardless of what school you are teaching at.

If you are interested in registering for this fantastic opportunity, there are a few steps to follow and places you have to register at:

Registration:

https://www.ctaern.org/connect/workshops/workshopdetails.aspx?ID=8903

https://www.judgingcard.com/Registration/Info.aspx?ID=19097

If you have any questions about the institute or getting certified in a CASE curriculum, please do not hesitate to reach out. We hope to see you in Athens in May!

Sincerely,

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Associate Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (706) 542-0262 | Email:[log in to unmask]

signature_1440205777