Good Afternoon Advisors,

I know you and your students are excited to learn the names of those who are receiving a WLC scholarship. We will announce it through email on April 4th. This means that the April 3rd due date of turning in bus registration forms and deposits is now being pushed back to April 10th.

There are 25 scholarships being offered this year. Our bus trip is slated to take 35 students. This only leaves 10 spots available. If you have a student planning to attend either on a local scholarship provided in your County or by fundraising on their own, send the deposit and bus trip registration form by the April 10th deadline. This also goes for students who turned in an application for a scholarship and may not receive one, but still wants to attend.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out. I will list my cell phone below. My office phone is no longer in use. 706-988-2033

Thank you,