Ag Teachers,

I am proud to announce the names of 812 FFA members who have been approved to receive the State FFA Degree in Georgia this year. The names of our recipients are attached. There are three tabs in the Excel sheet, one per Region. Be sure that you are the correct Region tab to find your student's names.

Please open the attached Excel sheet and confirm the spelling of your students and chapter. I will be using this list to print certificates very soon, and we want those certificates to be accurate when the students take them home. Please take a moment to look at the listing of your students to be sure that their names are listed and spelled as they want them on their certificate.

If you see a problem with a student's name, please email me and be very clear about what to fix or change.

Revisions to state degree names are due by Thursday, April 4. Please email me by then if you have any changes. On Friday, April 5, we will begin printing the 812 certificates!

Happy Easter.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association