Good Morning Teachers

On Saturday, March 2nd the State EMC wiring contest was held at the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.  The Agriculture Mechanics Team would like to thank the teachers and their students for competing in the event.  We would also like to thank the many EMC Personnel who attended and helped facilitate the event.  Representatives from Jackson, Walton, Planters, Colquitt, Snapping Shoals, Mitchell, Oglethorpe Power, and Georgia EMC played an important part in making the contest a success.  We would also like to thank Mr. Stacey and Kirk Beacham for their help also.

All twelve students will be recognized at the Awards Banquet at the State FFA Convention in Macon in April, with the top six being recognized on stage during the convention.  A complete list of competitors is attached.  Congratulations to all the students who competed and their success in this contest.  Below are the top three students and their advisors from the event.

1st Place - Luke Johnson, Banks County High School; Advisor - Chris Crump
2nd Place - Ethan Parks, Bleckley County High School; Advisor - Kyle Harris
3rd Place - Lance Dawson, Wayne County High School; Advisor - Nick Hodges

--
Brian M. Elrick
Agriculture Mechanics Area Teacher