Good morning, ag teachers!

I need your help.. IF you are a high school teacher :) I am studying
administrator perceptions of what makes an SBAE program successful and need
some assistance.

Would you be willing to share the following email/survey with the
administrators at your school? Thank you SO much!

Best,

MH

Hello and good morning!

My name is McKinley Hunter and I am a Georgia agriculture teacher. I am
also a

graduate student at Murray State University under the direction of Dr. Alyx
Shultz.

*I am conducting a dissertation study about administrator perceptions of
factors*

*distinguishing school-based agricultural education programs as successful.*

As an administrator at a school with an SBAE program, we are asking you to
participate

in a study that will explore possible correlations in activities that
support a successful

agriculture program. Your input on this 10-minute survey is valuable to
help us

understand perceptions of successful high school agriculture programs in
Georgia.

Your participation is voluntary, and your response will remain anonymous
for those who

choose to participate. If you are willing to participate, please *CLICK
HERE* <https://murraystate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vZkEP8DoAmYEGa> to
complete

the survey via Qualtrics or copy and paste this URL to your browser:

*https://murraystate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vZkEP8DoAmYEGa*
<https://murraystate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vZkEP8DoAmYEGa>

<https://murraystate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vZkEP8DoAmYEGa>

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about the study, please
contact

Thank you for your consideration and your support of Georgia Agricultural
Education!

Best,

*McKinley B. Hunter, Ed.S*

*Agriculture Teacher | FFA Advisor*

Ringgold High School

*Dr. Alyx Shultz*

*Chair, Agriculture Science*

Murray State University

--

  McKinley B. Hunter, Ed.S

Agriculture Teacher | FFA Advisor

Ringgold High School

29 Tiger Trail

Ringgold, GA 30736

p: 706.935.0612 ext. 316

e: [log in to unmask]

Every Tiger, Every Day, Without Exception.

Confidentiality Notice: The information and any attachments contained in
this correspondence are proprietary and strictly confidential. The
information may be protected by Federal and State laws which limit the
disclosure of such information. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity and is to be used strictly as provided by law. The
recipient person or entity is required to treat the information and any
attachments with the same degree of confidentiality and subject to the same
disclosure laws as the sender. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or an agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based upon the
contents of this correspondence is strictly prohibited and protected by
law. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender
and delete this communication immediately.