Good morning, ag teachers!

I need your help.. IF you are a high school teacher :) I am studying administrator perceptions of what makes an SBAE program successful and need some assistance.

Would you be willing to share the following email/survey with the administrators at your school? Thank you SO much!

Best,

MH

Hello and good morning!

My name is McKinley Hunter and I am a Georgia agriculture teacher. I am also a

graduate student at Murray State University under the direction of Dr. Alyx Shultz.

I am conducting a dissertation study about administrator perceptions of factors

distinguishing school-based agricultural education programs as successful.

As an administrator at a school with an SBAE program, we are asking you to participate

in a study that will explore possible correlations in activities that support a successful

agriculture program. Your input on this 10-minute survey is valuable to help us

understand perceptions of successful high school agriculture programs in Georgia.

Your participation is voluntary, and your response will remain anonymous for those who

choose to participate. If you are willing to participate, please CLICK HERE to complete

the survey via Qualtrics or copy and paste this URL to your browser:

https://murraystate.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3vZkEP8DoAmYEGa

If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns about the study, please contact

Thank you for your consideration and your support of Georgia Agricultural Education!

Best,

McKinley B. Hunter, Ed.S

Agriculture Teacher | FFA Advisor

Ringgold High School

Dr. Alyx Shultz

Chair, Agriculture Science

Murray State University

--

  McKinley B. Hunter, Ed.S

Agriculture Teacher | FFA Advisor

Ringgold High School

29 Tiger Trail

Ringgold, GA 30736

p: 706.935.0612 ext. 316

e: [log in to unmask]

Every Tiger, Every Day, Without Exception.

Confidentiality Notice: The information and any attachments contained in this correspondence are proprietary and strictly confidential. The information may be protected by Federal and State laws which limit the disclosure of such information. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity and is to be used strictly as provided by law. The recipient person or entity is required to treat the information and any attachments with the same degree of confidentiality and subject to the same disclosure laws as the sender. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based upon the contents of this correspondence is strictly prohibited and protected by law. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this communication immediately.