Dear Agricultural Educator,

My name is Terrance Crayton, and I am a current agricultural teacher in Alabama and a graduate student at New Mexico State University. I am researching the competence and ability of agricultural educators to teach Agricultural Mechanics Standards. According to my records, you are an agricultural educator in Alabama, Tennessee, New Mexico, or Georgia. I would appreciate you completing the survey I have attached as a link to this email. This is the final time the survey request will be distributed in your state. If you feel this email has been sent to you by mistake or that there is someone else in your school system who is a better fit for the survey, please feel free to let me know. I appreciate your help.

Link to Survey:

https://acesnmsu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_e2mrTSrmhFKLMt8

If you have any questions on this survey - please contact the researcher directly at [log in to unmask]

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp, EdS

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-244-8991 Cell

706-542-6366 Office

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."