Dear all,
Our international team of agronomists and crop modelers is based in Kleinmachnow, at the outskirts of Berlin in Germany. We are working on assessing, modelling and improving G x M interactions in cropping systems focusing on climate-smart production systems.

We have two open positions and look for motivated and talented new team members.

In the project MINOR+, we aim to establish crop models for narrow-leaved lupin and soybean to simulate their production in Germany and explore their potential for adapting crop production to climate change as part of diverse crop rotations.
Here, we offer a 36 month position for a PhD candidate https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?6&id=1101128

In a large project on climate change mitigation via enhancing soil organic carbon in special crops, including grapevine, apples, hops and vegetables we are looking for an experienced SOC modeler.
We offer a 36months (+36months) position for a Postdoc https://interamt.de/koop/app/stelle?8&id=1100752

English versions of the announcements can be found in the bottom right corner of the respective webpage.

Thank you for your interest and/or distribution in your network.

With best regards
Til

--
Dr. Til Feike