Keep a few as examples of how far technology has advanced

Some of us remember the days of slide rules and before xerox copies
..
Cheers

Erno

Erno Bonebakker
91 Park St, Portland ME 04101
24 Cordes rd, Chebeague I ME 04017
207.871.0048

On Wed, Mar 6, 2024, 09:43 Chris Thiry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
All,

I have a number of large sheet (5 feet x 3 feet) satellite images, most dating from the 1970s.  While cool, they never get used.  The resolution is not great.  The scale of these is, at best, 1:100,000.  Multiple bands for some areas.  Even the ones of Colorado never get used.

Not sure what to do.  I am leaning towards pitching them.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Christopher J.J. Thiry
Map & GIS Librarian