Hi everyone,

I am the interim chair of the Communications Committee of WAML. The committee is in the process of putting together a Map Librarian's Toolbox<https://waml.org/resources/toolbox/> Editing Party, and we'd like your feedback! The Map Librarian's Toolbox is a WAML-run kit with lots of topics that map librarians use daily: https://waml.org/resources/toolbox/

The editing party will be held sometime in late May or early June. We'll meet over zoom to co-work on different sections of the toolbox. At some point, we'll also offer the Toolbox template so any WAML member can work on updates and edits independently. Please let us know what topics you'd like to see updated or added in this survey: https://forms.office.com/r/GgYxQWK232

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Georgia Brown

Pronouns: she/her

Public Services Librarian
American Geographical Society Library,
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Libraries
2311 E. Hartford Ave | Milwaukee, WI 53211
(414) 251-7941

[cid:08ecc84a-9aee-4182-a122-6eb9fdb4c526]<https:[log in to unmask]&ep=signature>          Book time to meet with me<https:[log in to unmask]&ep=signature>