Vicky:
Alphabetical order is just that - alphabetical.  Alphabetical order places Heterobranchia before Vetigastropoda; that is not a "phylogenetic" placement.  We can go on and on about this topic, and there will be no consensus.  At some point, you have to pick a system and go with it.  Be assured that whatever you pick, somebody will tell you that you are wrong.
Bob
PS:  If you want the 2017 Bouchet et al. document, you can download it from ResearchGate; Google "Bouchet nomenclator," and find the ResearchGate entry.  It is highly technical and still puts a lot of names in alphabetical order.