Dear Agriculture Teachers:

As a person, we celebrate many milestones in our life.  Marriage, birth of
children, careers, and retirement to name a few.  As teachers of
Agriculture, we celebrate many student successes without looking for
recognition.  As a teacher of Agricultural Education, our lives are often
enriched and fulfilled by helping students and communities embrace the
industry of Agriculture.  We also know that many sacrifices must be made to
run a successful Agriculture program.  However, in retirement there is a
chance that your peers will recognize you for the contributions you made to
students and to the profession.   Thus, another great milestone in your
life's journey.

It is my honor to name the 2024 Georgia Agricultural Education Hall of Fame
induction recipients.  The recipients are:

Mr. Terry Brown - Laurens County

Dr. Lynne Cook - Tift County

Mr. Richard Gill - Brantley County

The recipients will be formally inducted during the Fourth General Session
of the Georgia FFA Convention. The Fourth General Session is at 3:00pm on
Friday, April 26, 2024.  Please plan to honor these recipients during this
time.  We are the recipients of the contribution these folks have made to
our profession and the time spent honoring them is appreciated.

Thank you to all who have worked to immortalize the contributions of our
Agriculture teachers.  I appreciate the Georgia FFA Alumni Association for
sponsoring this worthy event and ceremony.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the 96th Georgia State FFA Convention.

*Billy Hughes*

*Program Manager / Agricultural Education*

Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education

Cell Phone: 678.346.5545

Email:  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Email:  [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a
lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and
natural resources systems."