Hello fellow teachers,

I have needed to add an additional aspect to my capstone project that includes questions that can be answered in about 1 minute.  If you would please click on the link below and answer a few short yes or no questions about AgriScience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Survey of Middle School AgriScience

All participants will remain anonymous and the information collected is for research purposes only.

Sincerely,
Ruby McCracken

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are always right." -Henry Ford.

This is a staff email account managed by Murray County School District.  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.