---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Allie Crockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 17, 2024 at 11:37 AM
Subject: Ag Position-Burke County High School
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, please post to the listserv.

Burke County High School is looking for an agriculture teacher. We are on a block schedule and have greenhouses and livestock facilities. All who are interested can apply online on the Burke County district website. The district has been slow to post our opening so use the general Burke County High School Teacher application to apply (unless you see one specific to ag  that is posted). Please email me at [log in to unmask] if you submit an application so that I can notify our principal and he can ask HR to pull your application and resume to set up an interview for our ag position. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Thanks!
Allie

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp, EdS

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director

1420 Experiment Station Road

Watkinsville, GA 30677

www.gaaged.org

706-244-8991 Cell

706-542-6366 Office

Agricultural Education Mission

"Agricultural education prepares students for successful careers and a lifetime of informed choices in the global agriculture, food, fiber and natural resources systems."