Good afternoon!

We are pleased to announce that our scholarship program received over 70 applications for the three available post-secondary scholarships this year that were made possible by our generous donors.

The Georgia FFA Foundation is excited to announce the selection of 30 exemplary recipients who will receive a $1,000 scholarship to aid their pursuit of higher education. We congratulate these deserving students and commend all senior Georgia FFA members for their remarkable achievements.

Thanks!

--
Lana Helms
Development & Communications Coordinator