Good morning and Happy Friday,

Attached you'll find the most current registration for state convention. Please double check and make sure that I have everything correct for you so that I can begin building chapter packets and make registration as quick and efficient as possible once we are all in Macon.

If you have any changes between now and then, they'll need to be made on-site.

If you did not register through the event registration originally or have changed the number of concert tickets that you're purchasing - you'll receive a new invoice from me as quickly as I can get them generated.

If you still need to purchase concert tickets, they can be purchased at the door on Friday night at the concert. Tickets are $15 each.

As always, if you have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you!