Ag Teachers,

The 96th Georgia FFA Convention is just over 3 weeks away! Thank you to everyone who completed the online registration process on time. We are looking forward to having a great crowd in Macon.

Attached is the Convention Registration summary as of today, April 1st. According to our numbers, 323 chapters have registered more than 5,100 people! That also means that just over 70 chapters have not submitted their registration. Please take a few minutes to review this email and take the steps needed so that we can continue to make preparations for your chapter's arrival to Macon.

If your chapter is listed on the Registration Sheet:
Please look over your numbers (advisors, students, chaperones, etc.) and concert tickets to make sure that they are correct. We want to make sure that you have the correct number of convention badges in your chapter packet when you check in. Each attendee (students and adults) will need a convention credential. If something has changed since you completed your online registration, this is your chance to make updates prior to arriving in Macon. PLEASE DO NOT ALTER YOUR REGISTRATION THAT YOU'VE ALREADY SUBMITTED.

We will be accepting changes to your registration until Wednesday, April 10th. To make changes, please send me an email to let me know exactly what changes need to be made. After Wednesday, April 10th, any changes will have to be made onsite at the convention.

If your chapter IS NOT listed on the Registration Sheet:
Please reply to this email letting me know the total numbers of students, advisors, chaperones, and school administrators you are planning to bring with you. If you need to purchase tickets to the concert, please let me know that also and I will send invoices for those.

If you have any questions, please reach out to our office.