Hi!  We have a patron trying to locate a small town that sounds like
Kellichien/Kellicheen that should be really near Turna, which is WSW
of Kosice (or at least was really near Turna in the early 1900's).  If
anyone has a clue as to where it is/how it's spelled, please let me know.
Thanks!

                                     Denise Coles
                                     Map Collection-Northwestern Univ.
                                                    Library