Hi there,

Sorry to intrude on this forum, but I am looking for an ftp site
that holds maps that can be viewed on a personal computer.

I am aware that detailed road maps are normally copyrighted, but
all I require is a map with a little more detail than the kind
that are found in atlases.

The area I am interested in is the Laguna Hills / Costa Mesa area
in the USA.

If anyone is aware of any sites that hold maps, I would appreciate
any pointers you can give me.

I am not a member of this forum but can be contacted on the following
email address:

Many thanks

[log in to unmask]      "My opinions are my own
Barclays Bank Plc               and do not reflect those
England, U.K.                   of my company".