This article contains a warning about which we all need to be concerned.
Responsibility to address the things discussed are currently being relegated
to "they" (whomever "they" comprises), by the statement "They will be sure it
won't affect us."  But if we little people don't start making noises, "they"
will ignore it for as long as possible.

Debbie Lords

******   START OF FORWARDED MESSAGE   ******

Originally-From: "Peter de Jager" <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings,

   I've gotten permission from ComputerWorld to post the attached
article on the Internet. If you feel your maillist would be interested in
reading it then please post accordingly. The only condition is that
everything between the lines of =========== must be included in the
posting.
Yours truly
   Peter de Jager