    Hello maps-l members,
            I have been reading the list for some months now. My
            interest centers around the presence of a map collection
            within the main library of this university.

            An enquirer wants aerial photographs of the

            North Tarawa  Attoll
            Republic of Kiribati:

            especially - those taken in March 1945 by the U.S.
            Navy though I would be grateful for any leads on any
            at all. Aerial photos for '68, '69 and '84 have already
            been located. The need, I am told is urgent. Thankyou
            for any info you can offer, Judith Matthews.