     I am working on Memorial Day and doing some cleaning.  Ran across
Volume 1 and 2 of Philip Lee Phillips' "A List of Geographical Atlases in the
Library of Congress, with bibliographic notes" (Washington, D.C. : USGOP,
1909).  Volume 1 is the list; volume 2 is the author list and index.
     Will send these volumes off to the first library who sends in a request
to me directly ([log in to unmask]).  They are ex-library copies, but
are in very good condition.  They deserve a good home on a library's shelf.
Peter Stark