Hi everyone! In our Map Library we keep only the current editions of Canadian
topographic maps, therefore every month I weed approximately 20 maps from the
collection. At the moment, I may have a hundred maps or so that I am willing
to give away, covering various areas of Canada at 1:50,000 & 1:250,000 scale.
Is anyone interested in receiving these maps? If so, let me know.

* Irene Kumar, Map Library                *
* Canadian Geoscience Information Centre  *
* Internet: [log in to unmask]        *
* Phone   : (613) 947-3326                *
* Fax     : (613) 954-1109                *