Dear dssat users,

Could anyone inform me on the meaning of the genetic coefficients in
DSSAT3's potato model? These are not described in the user's guides. I would
also be interested in a formal description of that model. Is there anything
available?

Thanks, Robert Hijmans

 + ---------------------------------+------------------------------------ +
 |  Robert J. Hijmans               |  CIP                                |
 |                                  |    Centro Internacional de la Papa  |
 |  tel  +51.1.4366920              |    International Potato Center      |
 |       +51.1.4798268 (casa/home)  |  Apartado 1558                      |
 |  fax  +51.1.4351570              |  Lima 100                           |
 |  e-mail   [log in to unmask]    |  Peru                               |
 |              /\                         CONDESAN                       |
 | /    \/\ /      /    \     Consorcio para el desarollo sostenible      |
 /          \    /        \               de los Andes                    |