Dear Dr. Favreau;

Thanks for the response.  I agree with you that this is a every suitable
discussion topic among the DSSAT listserve.  Many more response should
come pretty soon.

DSSAT is among other information technologies currently used as teaching
tools at Chiang Mai University.  We have to let more people learn and
know more about the package and make it available in more language than
English.

More later
Attachai Jintrawet              Crop modeling/Decision Support Systems
Multiple Cropping Center        email: [log in to unmask]
Chiang Mai University           Phone: 66-53-221-275
Chiang Mai, 50200               Fax:   66-53-210-000
Thailand                        DBMS and MBMS support a great decision...