Dear Dssaters:

I am one of assistants in GIS center of Feng Chia University, Taiwan,
R.O.C., I have a great interest on DSSAT and AEGIS/WIN.  I utilitize
DSSAT v3.0 - CERES-Rice model for the Simulation Study on the
Productivity of Paddy Rice under Various Irrigation Regions, I have
questions on the CERES- Rice model as bellow:

1.If I wish to fix the water depth for 30-50mm during the whole growth
stage, do I should choose the FLOOD (IR003) from Irrigation and Water
Management Method? or Should I use the IR006 and IR009 method to control
the flood depth and bund height?

2.Do all of the input variables from FILEX be used at the model
simulation? or some of them are not used at present package which will
be used in the future that means if we don't give a value to those
variables, the result won't be affected.
Does anyone has the experiments and would be able to give me some
information?  Thank you very much for your time and patiences.

Regards,
Hui-Yen Chen

Liz (Hui-Yen Chen)
Research Assistant
Geographic Information Systems Center
Feng Chia University
100 WenHwa Rd., Taichung, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Phone:886-4-4516669
Fax:886-4-4519278
email:[log in to unmask]