I received the following message yesterday from Reference.COM.  I checked
the URL and DSSAT is indeed listed.  You might want to maintain this
information as a future reference in case you want to search old messages
for Frequently Asked Questions.

The University of Georgia, IBSNAT and ICASA are not affiliated with
InReference and do not sponsor or endorse their activities.

Gerrit Hoogenboom

Reference.COM has begun archiving this list as of:
Nov. 26, 1996

 Searchable archives for the lists are available at:
        http:[log in to unmask]

 If you do *NOT* want your post archived at Reference.COM, include the
  following line as an email header or as the first line of your message:

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Associate Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone:  770-229-3438 (New !)
FAX:    770-228-7218