For the Netherlands, try the Landbouwkundig Tijdschrift (translation:
Agricultural Journal), which is the main Dutch-language semi-scientific
agricultural journal.

Also try http://galaxy.einet.net/hytelnet/NL013.html, which is the
entrance to the Dutch agricultural library system (AGRALIN). It gives
the email address of a contact person to whom you could send your
question.

Success,

Arjan Gijsman
CIAT