Hi Conchlers,

Kathleen McCabe's dream ("Revenge of the Cones") was quite entertaining.
When I picked up the February 1998 issue of the Nautiloid (the newsletter
of the North Alabama Shell Club), I was intrigued to hear that Mary Lou
Pugh gave part of a talk at COA in 1985/86 on shell dreams. She dreamed
about riding a horse conch, collecting the world's largest cowry, and
designing shell hood ornaments for cars. What an imagination!

I can't remember having any shell dreams, and I'm envious! Can any of you
vivid dreamers out there share your best shell dreams?

Andrew K. Rindsberg
Geological Survey of Alabama