Hello Brian,

I do not know how you did it.  But if I need to print a graph from
Wingraf, I use Alt+Print Screen to copy the screen to the buffer.  Then
I open Word or PowerPoint (I think yours is WordPerfect), paste and
print it from there.

I do not know if I answered your question or not, but it works well to
me.  In this way, I do not have network problem, either.

Regards,

Jun

PS. how was your vacation?

Jun Wei