Dear Mr. Grote,

Welcome to a fellow Marylander.  I was raised in Rockville, Md.  I lived
there until I was 20 and miss it terribly.  It's such a beautiful area
and there is so much to do.  We vacationed everywhere from the mountains
to the Eastern Shore to Ocean City. I now live in Florida, which is where
I discovered my interest in shells. I also enjoy all the widlife of
Florida. Living on an island between two rivers, we are surrounded by
everything Florida has to offer.  Have you been to South Africa often?
I'll wait with interest for your  web page.  Are you going to the COA
convention in Orlando in July?  If you do, I'll look for you there.  I'd
be very interested in seeing your shells.

Regards
Laura Pegler

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]