From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 09:39:32 -0500
Subject: WORK WITH MOTIVATED SELF STARTERS

THIS MESSAGE CONTEMPLATES THAT YOU MAY BE
LOOKING TO DIVERSIFY YOUR INCOME !!!!                W-9104

The company I am associated with is a world leader in the wellness,
anti-aging and preventive health fields. It has been featured in
Success Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business
Daily, and was recently named to the NASDAQ 100 Index. The
company's stock has grown over 1,000% in the last 5 years.

In the last few years, I have earned substantial income from
commissions, bonuses and stock options, working from my home, in
this simple, stress free business. My income level is earned by
less than 1% of Americans.

I will make no guarantees as to your level of success, as that
will be up to you. However, if you are willing to follow my
system, you can have great results, both financially and in
your personal health!

I am currently expanding my team and would be willing to teach
you, free of charge, my system of building this extraordinary
business.

To obtain a free no-obligation audio cassette or CD outlining
this exciting company and timely business opportunity, just reply
to this message and leave your name, address, phone number, best
time to call, how many hours a week you can make available and
whether you prefer a cassette or CD and it will be sent to you
immediately.

As an option, call toll free to 1-888-252-2685, (24 hour recorded
message), and further hear about who we are, then you can leave
the information requested if you desire to do so.

Be assured that your name, address and phone number will ONLY be
used to communicate with you on this subject, and will not be
sold or passed on to anyone else for any other use.

Thanks for taking the time to review this message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours,

Jeff Mack