Dear Lynn;-
       I came home tired, dirty, nasty, and in my flu-fighting armour.
 Your appraisal of my book has made me calm, cheerful, envigorated---
but still dirty, and taking anti-histamines.
       I have a number of copies of Shell-Shocked. The listed price
is $10.00. What I will do is sell them for $8.00 plus a buck for
postage. (Nothing for handling---which means taking them to the post
office). So for $9.00 all you people out there in radioland can have
the book. Even I like it.
      Address to: Art Weil, 5662 Delhi Rd., Cincinnati, Ohio, 45238