Dear all, when I first came on conch-L I was not really trusting
of anyone. I do not mean to be insulting to other conch-ler's, but
I must reveal this. I am one year younger than I previously noted.
I am 13 years old, and I am very sorry for all of this. I was new here,
so I wasn't very trusting of anyone until about a week ago.
I give my greatest, greatest, greatest apologies. I am sorry for any
trouble I
might have caused. Please forgive me.

Kind Regards James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]