I am no expert on E-mail and the various formats in which they are
sent, but the real solution to the "blank email" situation is to upgrade
your email program to one which will handle all the formats. A good
portion of those reporting problems are those using "Microsoft
Internet Mail."

I use MS Outlook Express and have had no problems to date with
any messages received.  With this program, you can highlight the
message, select "Properties" and review the source of the email message
- ie. it appears Ross is using Netscape (Mozilla) for a MAC while the
Cokers have MS Internet Mail. Tom Eichhorst is using the latest
version of Netscape and Kurt Auffenberg is using Eudora Pro.

Regards,

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
Phone/FAX: (904) 724-5326
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wfrank/jacksonv.htm